SPTD 1.50/daemon-tools ICH8R incopatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPTD 1.50/daemon-tools ICH8R incopatibility

Hi there seem to be an incompatibility with RAID0 for using mounted image with daemon-tools on a system with ICH8R.

Dont know if its SPTD or daemon-tools related. Here is a link to the daemon-tools forum for the details.

daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/incompatibility-daemon-tool-intel-raid-t17440.html

Please mail our support@duplexsecure.com regarding this.

Comment

I think is sptd related, i have the same problem both under vista and xp when i use intel matrix storage drivers 7.x with both alcohol and daemon tools. However i have the problem only with some images, which work on other pc.

I have a p5b deluxe wifi ap with a raid 10 and a raid 0 on an ich8r.

Comment

I made some tests. With some images (especially ccd+img+sub ones) the system hangs when mounting from a raid 10 array and another raid 0 array on the ich8r. If i move the images onto an external disk they work. If i mount the images from the ich8r on another machine through lan they work.
        I experience this even with just vista drivers, fresh formatted.

Comment

This problem is under investigation.

Comment

Is this problem complettly fixed? because one of my friend who have SPTD 1.53 cannot mount some image on the raid controler.
            Daemon-tools bug?
            Anyway hes gonna try alcohool so ill report back here latter.

Comment

OK. We managed to fix the problem completly.
              YOu must first install SPTD 1.53 and use the LATEST intel matrix storage from intel web site.

With a older version of matrix, the bug still remain; but not with the newest version.

I hope it help some people around here.

Comment

Working...
              X