Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digger
    replied
    If you removed the software using SPTD layer, you can remove SPTD layer itself of course.
    SPTD layer does not create virtual drives etc., thus please contact Alcohol or Daemon Tools support in case of problems with those softwares.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic securerom problem on original dvd game

securerom problem on original dvd game

hi to all.
    this is my first post. i have a problem with a dvd game, FIFA 08, original of ea sports. it has securerom protection on fifa08.exe application, and when i run it prompts an error that can run its control set correctly (error 5024). EA Customer care answer me that i have to uninstall all cd/dvd emulation software like alcohol, daemon tools, clone cd, ecc ecc, to fix securerom with a vbs script, but after this operations i have the same problem. Now im waiting for one other customer care response, and im searching a solution. I have read that SPTD driver can often have trouble with cd/dvd protection..is it true? also my computer has intel raid set (raid 1 mirroring), and i have read that the latest release fix a problem with this particular configuration..

can you help me? now i have unistalled all cd/dvd emulation software..so can i remove sptd driver? or is it a dangerous operation? or i have to upgrade them? if true..first i have to uninstall and reboot system, or can i override previous version?

thanks to all. :-)
Working...
X