Cant start my Pc!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant start my Pc!

Hey guys I tried to install DT and i had to install the SPTD drivers too! Now i cant start my computer! It just reboots and reboots and reboots! I always get a freaking Bluescreen!
    I searched my whole system for SPTD files or DT and coudlnt finde one file! Wheres the Problem? I also cant find anythink that is SPTD called in the regestry!!!

Thats my ntbtlog:
    jottit.com/e2ake/

specs:
    windows vista home premium 32bit
    2x2.2ghz intel core duo
    2gb ram
    8700m gt

Boot into recovery console by using your Windows cd, select the Windows installation, enter the Administrator password, then execute "disable sptd" - this disables SPTD service in registry -, then enter exit to reboot.
    Do you have any minidump available (in Windows\Minidump directory)? Send newest file to our support@duplexsecure.com.

Comment

doesnt work

this did not work for my PC (XP Professional), as it still does get past the loadings screen. However, when booting in safe mode, there is no longer a prompt to cancel loading the SPTD driver.

Is there anyway to completely removing SPTD without causing the system to freeze on booting? Simply deleting the driver does not solve this problem...

Comment

Obviously the hang is NOT caused by SPTD layer then.

Comment

Working...
        X